Thursday, March 11, 2010

We are STILL living off the chicken noodle soup, sounds exciting doesn't it? Tomorrow is Friday and that just might mean happy hour somewhere fun! It's been a heck of a week and I know my husband and I both need to unwind!
I am hoping to give my Irish Soda Bread another try this weekend, as the first one was a bit over-kneaded and therefore tough. I am not sure there will be enough time because my husband is having getting head shaved bald on Sunday at an event for St. Baldricks. This is the first time either of us have attended an event like this & he has raised about $200 for it, not quite his goal of $1000 but he only had about a week and half to do it in. I am very proud of him, shaving his head to help kids with cancer...I am far too vain to go bald : ) so I donated what I could instead, $$$.

No comments:

Post a Comment