Sunday, April 4, 2010

We survived the flooding-alot of stuff to throw out in the basement. No time like the present to throw out some things you don't use anymore. Yesterday my husband and I took the train to NYC. It was alot of fun! We spent a few hours at The Intrepid Museum, then back to Times Square, walk down 5th Avenue, into St. Patricks Cathedral and on to Central Park. My husband had never been that far down 5th before or to Central Park so it was nice to share that first with him. I actually was surprised by my memory of where things were-it has been a few years since I've been to the city and my mind surprised me. Boston is my city, I can tell you how to get anywhere there, but New York, oh is so overwhelming! We had a great time-it was so nice to spend some time, just the two of us, and the zillions of people in the city, it had been a while! It was a good break from all the stress of the flood here in New England and just reconnect.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes, it sounds like it was quite a storm! I'm glad that you're relatively okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Katie! We were lucky, in the grand scheme of things! Still drying out though : )

    ReplyDelete