Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ok, so I KNOW I am the worst blogger there is...but life happens and the blog takes a back seat. I did try to put some pictures up from the museum & Chinatown fire, but I couldn't get it just the way I wanted it. My husband is going to help me. We have a retirement party to go to this Saturday for his old Training Chief. It should be alot of fun, we'll see alot of people we haven't in a long time. The party is oversold for the venue so it will be nutty! But all in all it will be nice to relax and enjoy a night with the members of his department and their significant others, which doesn't happen often enough. I'll try to post after I recover from my almost assured hangover-afterall, it is hard to NOT drink when you are around firemen!

No comments:

Post a Comment